Bolton Hotel respects the privacy of our guests and business partners and treats all personally identifiable information (PII) as confidential.
Personal information can involve:
- Contact information (name, address, email address, phone number)
- Payment information (credit card information)
- Information related to your stay at Bolton Hotel (arrival date, departure date, ancillary charges)
- Information surrounding your requests (extra names of guests, children on reservation)
- Loyalty programme information
- Information collected on security systems (CCTV, electronic key card access information)
With the above considered, Bolton Hotel will only collect relevant and adequate information to ensure the best guest experience and that we are able to offer a seamless reservation.
Personal data is collected through online reservations systems, enquiries or feedback forms, general correspondence, your in house stay with Bolton Hotel (activity during your stay, requests, complaints and feedback), third party websites (tour operators, travel agencies), submission of a job application.
Data will only be processed by Bolton Hotel if relevant to the legitimate interests of Bolton Hotel and our direct marketing efforts. Guests will need to opt into these services, offered at the time of reservation or on check in to the hotel. Bolton Hotel will not distribute or disclose any information about guests with any person or party outside of the Bolton Hotel, except for suppliers who are contractually involved in the booking process and legally obliged to maintain guest confidentiality or as required by law.
Bolton Hotel use highly secure PCI DSS compliant payment gateways to handle card transactions.
Guest information may be used in the following ways:
- Fulfillment of reservation and other purchases, with the customisation of future reservations to ensure the best guest experience possible.
- Internal business purposes- development of services and improving our hotel to meet and exceed guest experience, developing and reporting on effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Marketing and promotions- to communicate news to you, important updates or promotional efforts that we feel may be of interest to you.
Bolton Hotel will only process personal information if the user has accepted and given consent via an online form or if there is legitimate business interest.
Once a guest has entered personally identifiable information to Bolton Hotel’s website, the data may be stored in the cookie. Your web browser will offer the option of enabling or blocking cookies and you are able to delete them at any time.
Should you utilise a hyperlink which guides you from Bolton Hotel’s website, please know that Bolton Hotel does not hold any responsibility for the new website experience. Bolton Hotel is also not liable for any privacy or protection of that website as our policy is no longer applicable.
Should you wish to view, rectify or delete personal identifiable information, please contact Bolton Hotel by emailing email@example.com or phoning +64 4 472 9966.
Hotel Manager, Hannah Chinnery
Phone: +64 4 462 3760