Choosing a wedding venue is a bit like buying a house, you walk in and you immediately know whether it’s right or wrong.
The Bolton Hotel strives to make sure that special feeling is there from the start. We’ve hosted lots of weddings. Even if you have crazy requests and big ideas we can make it happen.
To make things easy we’ll help you sort out all the meal details, from table settings to seating plans, which will instantly eliminate a million things from your ‘to do’ list. Our Executive Chef, MacLean Fraser will meet with you personally to create the menu.
Your tailored wedding reception at the Bolton Hotel can include:
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator
- Stylish venue with floor plan to suit your requirements
- Background music
- Room dressing to your theme
- Individually presented menus
- Cake stand and knife
- Delicious set menu personally created with you by our Executive Chef
- A Premier Suite for the bride and groom on the night of the wedding, with a bottle of bubbly, breakfast the next morning with a late check-out of 1pm (conditions apply)
Our Events Manager will help you create your perfect wedding. Feel free to come in and do a site visit. Have a look around and ask some questions. We’ll be happy to help. Our Wedding Guide
Accommodation for your guests
Special rates are available for your wedding guests travelling from overseas, out of town or for those who are just too tired after all that dancing! Bolton Hotel Wedding Accommodation Guide.